A Culture of Health. Key Takeaways
In this final session I’ll explore how important it is to create and maintain a Culture of Health at our worksites and churches. I’ll also summarize the key takeaways of the Spiritual Fitness teachings.
Please watch this video and follow along with the below content:
- Your unhealthy responses to life & stress contribute to poor health.
- Your spiritual wounds & unmet spiritual needs contribute to unhealthy behaviors & poor health.
- God’s prescription, for attending to many root issues of poor health, is found in the Bible.
- Your poor health adversely impacts on you personally as well as on your effectiveness as leaders and on the Kingdom of God.
- The impact of your health can be motivation to change.
- Your organization’s culture is an important factor for your health.
- We are committed to be a resource for your health & wellbeing.
PathWay 2 Wholeness
- A Whole-Person Health Discipleship Initiative
- How God designed us for whole-person health
- Why and how we mess it up. The impact
- 42 biblical principles to care for our spirit, soul & body
- God’s 2 Great Commandments
- Our Relationship with God, Self, Others
- Key medical principles to care for our body
- Healthy relationships and our life purpose
- Develop a personal growth plan
- 10 weeks, conducted locally by trained Faith and Health Ambassadors
- Talks w/ Power Points, group discussions/activities
- Text: The Bible, God, Medicine and Miracles
- Participant Guide
- Materials cost = ~ $25.00/person