What Makes Us Unique
What differentiates us from other ministries and fitness companies?
- We have specific initiatives to care for church leadership.
- We train the heart, mind, soul, and strength every time.
- We deliver an individualized progressive & results based program within a small group experience, keeping the cost at a minimum.
- We take a holistic approach to wellness – not just fitness and nutrition, but full wellness practices.
- We make the fitness experience convenient with going TO our leaders.
Our vision is to restore physical health to 500 Christian leaders in the city of Charlotte in 5 years, so
they can thrive in life; joyfully living out their mission.
“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy;
I have come that they may have life,
and have it to the full.”
You may use this contact form to send us a message and we will connect back shortly.
Impacting lives sets our souls on fire!
We’re always excited to start serving a new Christian leader.
Let us impact yours with total FiTness.
Shoot me an email anytime at email@example.com
Become a MissionFiT coach
Coaches that serve under MissionFiT are a part of the MissionFiT Academy.
Our Academy prepares the heart, mind, body and soul to serve within the context of fitness and wellness. Depending on what skills the coach comes into the Academy with, we have certifications prepared to fill the gaps. All of our coaches are equipped in:
1. Fitness (performing, teaching, coaching, and modifying movement)
3. Physical wellness practices
4. Spiritual Wellness
5. Life Coaching
6. Psychology in Coaching
9. Pastoral Health
IRON EAGLES FOUNDATION
MissionFiT has it’s own Foundation called Iron Eagles.
Our mission is to Renew the mind, Rebuild the body, and Restore the spirit to every veteran.
Our vision is to provide holistic wellness care for veterans so they can experience a healthier transition to civilian life.