Learn from the pro, Coach Sarah Cash:
Here’s some more of Coach Sarah’s favorites:
Crockpot Butternut Squash Chili
- 1 butternut squash peeled, cubed
- 2.5 cups chicken broth
- 1 can rinsed & drained black beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 2 chopped zuchinni
- 1 Tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- Combine everything in crock pot on low for 4-6 hrs or until chicken is easily shredded
Egg roll in a bowl
- 1 lb sweet Italian turkey sausage
- 2 bags shredded cabbage
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 3 Tbs coconut aminos (to taste)
- 1 tsp ginger (to taste)
- Brown meat, add everything else to pan and sauté!
Chicken and Roasted Veggies
- 4 oz chicken
- 2 cups of whatever veggies you like! (broccoli, carrots, Brussel sprouts, asparagus, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, red onion, zucchini, yellow squash, etc)
- Bake/grill/crockpot family size pack of chicken breast
- Chop veggies, spray with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast at 375 for 25-30 min
- Condiments in moderation. Hot sauce is the way to go!
Don’t forget, you also have your E-Cookbook for awesome recipes!
Here’s some more awesome cooking hacks!