There’s a January Pastor Luncheon coming up and we are calling all Christian Leaders to join in! See why…..
As a Christian fitness ministry, we have a heavy focus on Christian leaders.
“500 in 5”
MissionFiT’s vision is to impact 500 Charlotte Christian leaders in 5 years in with Wellness.
Over 250 pastors left the ministry every month last year.
- 75% of you Christian leaders are “extremely stressed”.
- 54% ofChristian leaders find the role “completely overwhelming”.
- 35% ofChristian leaders are battling depression.
- Only 1 out of every 10 will make it to retirement.
Over 50% of pastors are unhealthy, overweight, and do not exercise.
Of the ones that are exercising, we’re finding most of their routines not as effective as they could be.
We’re also finding that more often than not, other wellness areas such as nutrition and sleep are not being addressed.
The Power of Habit
- 95% of our days are done out of habit and routine
- 5% is done out of a conscious decision
Spiritual disciplines are our heart calibrators, always trying to re-calibrate back to our true North.
Most likely most of you have worked spiritual disciplines into your daily routines and you don’t even think about it anymore. It’s part of your 95%.
How about your health disciplines? Are they part of your 95%? And are those good habits and routines recalibrating the heart back to true North?
John 10:10 10 “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.”
Pastors are called to be shepherds to their flocks, but if the shepherd isn’t healthy what will happen to his flock? What happens if you’re sick? If you’re tired? If you’re overly stressed? If you’re taking time off over and over again for doctor appointments? Are you really serving to your fullest?
What if every shepherd was healthy, vibrant, and thriving in life? What if every Pastor was serving to their full potential? What if every pastor was operating at their best?
The leaders we read about in the Bible weren’t weak.
They were strong, in every way strong.
- Noah – Built a crazy huge ark all by himself.
- David – The original Rocky Balboa. After refusing to wear armor, David manages to slew the massive Goliath in one on one combat using his sling and a single stone to Goliath’s head. But David does not stop there. He then proceeds to behead Goliath as well.
- Samson – the original superhero. Given god-like strength to fight off the enemies of God’s chosen people.
- Moses – Moses climbed all the way up the mountain, did not eat or drink for forty days and then walked back down carrying two huge stone tablets.
- Jacob – The George St. Pierre of the Bible. He wrestled with the angel of God for nearly an entire day.
- Joshua – He battled the giants in the promised land & beat them.
This is why the burden lays heavy on our hearts, the burden of strengthening leaders so they can lead to their fullest potential. So 10 out of every 10 can make it to retirement.
Reviving the awareness of their health and then restoring it. Recalibrating Hearts back North. Teaching and supporting leaders in stewarding their temples certain way so it can withstand the demands of the job like that of a Bible Hero.
How do we do that?
We “ReStart Your Heart“! Come learn about a Wellness Program built specifically for Christian Leaders.
January Pastor Luncheon – Calling all Christian Leaders to join in!