Looking for a local alternative to summer camp? Look no further than…
MissionFiT’s 2022 Teen Summer Program
Although the focus of MissionFiT is primarily to work with adults, summer is a wonderful time to help the next generation of Christian leaders become “FiT for their Mission”. That’s why MissionFiT’s 2022 Teen Summer Program seeks to Educate, Encourage and Equip students of all ages, sports, and skill levels to maximize their overall health and wellness level. In addition, the summer program helps youth develop their athletic potential and physical fitness level so students involved in school sports and similar physical activities can get a jump start on the fall sports season.
2022 Teen Summer Program Requirements:
- All participants must be between 12 and 18 years of age
- Able to participate in physical activity appropriate to age and fitness level
- Willing to participate in classes offered 3 days each week throughout the summer
- Camp runs from June 1 through August 12, 2022 and meets each Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10:30 – 11:15 in the morning
- Cost is $250 for the entire summer session
- Coaches are certified in the fields of physical fitness, wellness (including diet & nutrition) and mobility.
- All participants are evaluated to determine their physical fitness level. So everyone, from the “couch potato” to the high school sports star can play.
Want to get your teen into a different kind of “boot camp”?
Registration is going on now! Send an email of interest to email@example.com. Make sure to include any questions you may have about the program. Remember, class starts in just two weeks.
So don’t miss out on a great opportunity to prepare for fall team sports and a “MissionFiT Life”. Sign up for MissionFit’s Teen Summer Program today!
Learn More About MissionFiT Athletes and Partners in Our FitBits!