MissionFiT’s 2022 New-Trition Challenge!
New-Trition? Sure! New Year = New-Trition. Get it? If not, then you aren’t participating in MissionFiT’s 2022 New-Trition Challenge. This annual 6 week challenge is designed to help MissionFiT athletes get back on track with healthy eating habits after the holidays. So whether you are new to the family or a seasoned veteran in the community, you can take the first step to better, more healthy nutrition for your body, mind, soul and spirit.
This year’s challenge begins on Monday January 10, 2022 and ends February 21st.
2 Winners will be awarded this year:
- The person that tracks most consistently on My Fitness Pal.
- The person most transformed based on bodyfat percentage and muscle mass.
- Access to the free version of My Fitness Pal
- Complete a weigh-in and body-fat reading at a MissionFiT class.
NOTE: Please hydrate prior to ALL weigh-ins for most accurate results.
All athletes should know what God-Made Food is at this point!
Coaches WILL help athletes:
- Make appropriate macro nutrient balance goals.
- Make appropriate caloric intake goals.
Don’t worry if you are traveling during the challenge or can’t meet ALL the specifics within your chosen track. Make the challenge about YOU! What do you see as your need/desire in this challenge? Work on those specifics that will help you move toward a better, healthier you.